Qmx Laboratories takes your privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it containsimportant information about what to expect when Qmx Laboratories collects and how it uses personal information(as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998) about you.
1. The information we collect about you: We may collect personal information which might include (for example only); name, postal address, email address, telephone number, fax number, and information about yourrequirements.
2. How we will use the information about you: We gather this information to allow us to provide informationon products or services you request. The relevant information may then be used by us or our agents or sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter related to the conduct of your affairs with us and the provisionof products or services and information in general. We may also contact you about other products and services wethink may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information please send an email message to info__AT__qmx__DOT__com.
3. Use of website cookies and other information gathering technologies: Cookies are text files placed on yourcomputer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information isused to track visitor use at the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. It is also used tofacilitate the online shopping function. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites will tell you howto remove cookies from your browser.
4. How we protect your information: We have put in place security procedures and technical and organisationmeasures to safeguard your personal information.We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that theuse of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of anypersonal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
5. Overseas transactions: The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the EuropeanEconomic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place regarding data and restrictions on its use as setout in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security ofyour information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein. By submittingyour information you consent to these transfers for the purposes that have been specified above.
6. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information: You have the right to request a copyof the information that we hold about you. If you like a copy of some or all of your personal information pleasesend an email to info__AT__qmx__DOT__com or send a letter to the address below. We may make a small charge for thisservice not exceeding £10. We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If anyof the information that you have provided to Qmx Laboratories changes, for example if you change your emailaddress, name or payment details please let us know the correct details by sending an email to info__AT__qmx__DOT__com orby sending a letter to the address below. You may ask us or we may ask you to correct information you or we thinkis inaccurate. You may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
7. Sale of business: If Qmx Laboratories' business is sold or integrated with another business your details maybe disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the newowners of the business.
8. Consent: By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in thispolicy.