Product No.’s RIBS07S to RIBS60S have identical components and shelf life (1 Year) to the stabilised Brix Standards. However, the certified values are expressed in Refractive Index (R.I) units ŋD. All these products are prepared gravimetrically on a weight/weight basis. Both solute (sucrose) and solvent (water) are weighed on a balance calibrated by Reagecon engineers using OIML traceable weights. Reagecon holds ISO 17025 accreditation for calibration of laboratory balances (INAB ref: 265C). The resulting Balance Certificate of Calibration is issued in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. The R.I. of the standard is verified using a high performance calibrated, temperature controlled refractometer. The control of this instrument is completed using high purity ISO Guide 34 accredited Brix standards similar in Brix value to the products listed.
• Both sucrose and solvent based standards available
• Most extensive range in the marketplace
• Customised pack options available
• Shelf life of 1 - 2 years
• Can be used with any brand of refractometer
• Extensive range (1.34325-1.65808 ŋD)
• Presented in a convenient high quality dropper bottle
• Available as single bottles or a handy set of 6 bottles
• Ready to Use
• Test results accredited to ISO17025 for values up to 1.44193 ŋD
• Uncertainty of measurement up to ± 0.00014 ŋD units
• Consistency of product-Independent, Traceable, Certified
• Certificates of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets available
Enter your email address to receive technical and product updates.