Reagecon manufactures an extensive range of Density Standards in accordance with ASTM D4180-12 (Standards are also available for ASTM D4052-09 - please contact us) for testing of Density or Relative Density (specific gravity) by Bingham Pycnometer. These materials can be used as calibration standards for density measurement by pycnometric techniques, vibrational techniques or hydrometer based techniques.
The product range includes:
0.6960 - 3.1140g/ml @ 15°C
0.6619 - 3.1096g/ml @ 20°C
0.6878 - 3.1043g/ml @ 25°C
0.6752 - 3.0852g/ml @ 40°C
0.6668 - 3.0721g/ml @ 50°C
0.6582 - 1.0478g/ml @ 60°C
0.6407 - 1.0302g/ml @ 80°C
These products are prepared gravimetrically on a weight/weight basis. Both solute and solvent are weighed on a balance calibrated by Reagecon engineers using OIML traceable weights. Reagecon holds ISO 17025 accreditation for calibration of laboratory balances (INAB ref: 265C). The resulting Balance Certificate
of Calibration is issued in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. The density of each standard is established using a high performance set of fully calibrated reference pycnometers.
• Extensive range (0.6407 - 3.1096 g/ml)
• No toxic heavy metals used in any formulation
• Can be used with any brand or type of density measuring instrument
• Presented in a high quality tamper proof Amber glass bottle
• Customised formulations available
• High accuracy products
• Tested using a fundamental measurement technique
• Tested in accordance with ASTM D1480 - 12 Guidelines
• Consistency of product - Independent, Traceable, Certified
• Certificates of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets available
Enter your email address to receive technical and product updates.