Reagecon manufactures several ranges of Brix/Refractive Index Standards for ease of use when controlling all types of refractometers. All of these standards are manufactured using high purity raw materials. The standards, available as single bottles and in packs of six bottles, contain the same raw materials as the ICUMSA range but stabilised to have an extended shelf-life of 1 year. These products represent excellent value for users that are not required to follow ICUMSA Guidelines. All products are prepared gravimetrically on a weight/weight basis. Both solute (sucrose) and solvent (water) are weighed on a balance calibrated by Reagecon engineers using OIML traceable weights. Reagecon holds ISO 17025 accreditation for calibration of laboratory balances (INAB ref: 265C). The resulting Balance Certificate of Calibration is issued in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. The Brix value of the standard is verified using a high performance calibrated, temperature controlled refractometer.
The control of this instrument is completed using high purity ISO Guide 34 accredited Brix standards similar in Brix value to the products listed.
• Most extensive range available in the market place
• Customised pack options available
• Extended 1 Year shelf life (For users not required to follow ICUMSA Guidelines)
• Can be used with any brand of refractometer
• Extensive range (0 - 67.5% Brix)
• Presented in a convenient high quality dropper bottle
• Available as single bottles or a handy set of 6 bottles
• Ready to Use
• Test results accredited to ISO17025 for values up to 60% Brix
• Uncertainty of measurement ±0.11% for all Brix values @ 20°C
• Manufactured in accordance with ISOGuide34
(Measurement uncertainty computated on a batch by batch basis under these guidelines)
• 1 full set in accordance with ICUMSA guidelines
• Consistency of product-Independent, Traceable, Certified
• Certificates of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets available
Enter your email address to receive technical and product updates.